Tuesday, October 11, 2016

What a surprise! - Quel surprise!

( Please understand while you read, that my native language is French so I am not really fluent in English but I try to do my best!)

English:

I opened my missionary call the 18th of July, 2016. For this special occasion, I gathered a small part of my family and two friends, other members of the family were virtually present with us through Skype. Before I open my call, we played a game " Guess where I would serve?", some said Korea, France, Australia, Canada, Japan... And finally, I opened my call. I was so excited to discover which Nation God had prepared for me to love, serve and dedicate one and a half years of my life. I read:

" Dear sister,
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Hong Kong-China mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a       period of eighteen months.... "

I could not believe because we did not heard about Hong Kong, we only knew that proselyting was forbidden in China. So for us, it was impossible to serve in China. At this very moment, I thought about my Chinese ancestors and I felt the heaviness of the work I have to accomplish there, the importance of each souls from Hong Kong to mainland who need to hear the message of the restored gospel.

It is such a blessing to have been called to serve in Hong Kong. I try to learn Mandarin even though it is tough, I continue to study the scriptures, Preach my gospel both in French and in English "Jesus, the Christ", doing splits with elders... to be ready to serve effectively.



Français:

J'ai ouvert mon appel missionnaire, le 18 Juillet 2016. Pour cette occasion spéciale, J'ai réunis une petite partie de ma famille et deux amis, d'autres membres de la famille étaient virtuellement présent par Skype. Avant que je n'ouvre ma lettre, nous avons joué à un jeu " Devine où vais-je servir?", certains ont dit : la Corée, France, Australie, Canada, Japon.... Et finalement, j'ai ouvert mon appel, j'étais tellement excité de découvrir quelle Nation Dieu avez préparé pour moi, à aimer, enseigner et dédier un an et demi de ma vie. J'ai lue


                                                   


Je ne pouvais pas le croire, nous n'avions pas entendu parler de Hong Kong, nous savions juste que le prosélytisme été interdit en Chine. Donc pour nous c'était impossible de servir en Chine. A cette instant, J'ai pensée à mes ancêtres chinois, et j'ai ressentis le poids du travail que j'ai à accomplir là-bas, l'importance de chaque âmes de Hong Kong à la Chine intérieur qui ont besoin d'entendre le message de l’Évangile rétablie.

C'est une grande bénédiction pour moi d'être appelé à servir à Hong Kong. J'essaye d'apprendre le Mandarin malgré que ce soit dure. Je continue d'étudier les écritures, "Prêcher mon Évangile" en français et en anglais , "Jésus, le Christ", faire des slips avec les missionnaires... pour être prêt à servir efficacement.



                                                  
                                                 The two friends (Aloe, Heirani) I invited

No comments:

Post a Comment