Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Track 5- Hong Kong- HK Island - My mission has truly blessed me... 大家好!最近怎样?我希望每一个人都好。


Mom told me that she is trying to read the book of mormon in mandarin, wow so smart!! haha !!

So the past week was pretty hard, no one to schedule, our investiagators are all gone until this week. most of the people here are off since last week thursday until this week wednesday.
We were able to meet with a potential, helen (former investigator). we also try to catch one of our less active (not really catch) but we were waiting for her to come out of her apartment to go to work and walk with her to her work place, she was super happy to see us, by the way its ''anna''the one that me and sister loo taught and baptised. she has 2 jobs now because she needs to send money for her mom in mainland who is at the hospital. she only have 3 hours of sleep everyday. we tried to give her a treat but she did not accept because she did not have anything to give to us back.

Last friday it was our ''zone conference'' with the kowloon west zone. all the training was focusing on our ''savior, jesus christ''. president talked about ''the atonement of jesus chirst'' during his training i could not stop my tears. my mission truly helped me develop my testimony about the atonement of jesus christ, i am also more sensitive to the spirit .


My mission has truly blessed me, it helped me realized a lot of things and develop a greater understanding of the gospel doctrines. it has also taught me about the power of faith and prayer and that they work together, there is so many things that i will not be able to share, probably when i come back i can share more.


So today's news is that i am having my second ''baby''. saturday night we received our transfer calls. i am going to train a new mandarin sister, and so i am staying in hongkong island until the end of my mission. sister anderson is moving to tolo harbour with sister allred (batchmate). kowloon district doesn't change!
- Its so funy because everyone was telling me that i will be the one to train her but i did not want to do it but on friday i saw her name on a paper and i had a feeling that i will be the one training but at that time i did not accept it but then on saturday i wanted to take a nap during dinner time and i could not sleep because i suddently had a feeling so i was stressed until the district leader called and confirmed my feelings.


This week it was also sister rodriguez birthday on the 16th. i bought the cake and sister andereson the top!




Dont have lot of time left but hope you will enjoy. i love you all have a great week!


我爱你们-
包姐妹

No comments:

Post a Comment